A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely. – Roald Dahl
Free from awkward poses, all natural and timeless memories worth sharing.
That’s my promise to you as your wedding photographer.
I believe that the best moments in life happen when people are being themselves….in all of their imperfect and sometimes dorky ways!
It’s only when we’re 100% comfortable that we truly look our happiest. When we’re unaware and wrapped up
That’s why the way I photograph is to stand back and let the day unfold naturally, and be on hand to get those moments you’ll want to remember for years to come. And my wedding photography package and style of working ensures your images will artfully capture your story.
How I work as a wedding photographer
When you select my wedding photography package, I solemnly swear not to:
- Direct you into
anyunnatural, awkward poses.
- Get in the way of you, your guests or your bridal party.
- Make uncomfortable demands – it’s your wedding day!
As your wedding photographer, I most likely will:
- Pretend I’m invisible (don’t worry – I always wear clothes).
- Stand back and let the day unfold naturally, and be on hand to get those moments you’ll want to whip out and annoy everyone with at parties.
- For the rest of the moments which require some guidance, I’m also there. I will curate these times to make sure you’re comfortable and truly look your happiest.
my Wedding Photography Packages
Hire me to capture your wedding photos and you’ll get:
- 1 x FREE initial face-to-face consult to assess your wedding photography wants and needs.
- 8 hours of photography coverage on your wedding day
- Limitless images, all beautifully shot and professionally edited as
highres JPG images on a USB stick, delivered inside a bespoke, wooden gift box.
- 1 x exclusive online gallery to show your friends and family on Facebook.
- Up to 10 prints of your best images, ready for you to frame.
Investment: prices start from $2400.
A note about travel: I love holidays! But please be advised that if you want to take me with you, I charge extra dependent upon the location.
Here’s how it all folds out:
- You contact me via email and tell me a bit about yourself, including your wedding date.
- We book a face-to-face appointment. We’ll go over your wants and needs, how you both met, your wedding vendors and location. This is where you also decide if we’ll work well together, and I’ll bowl you over with my charm and wit*.
- Once you’ve decided that I’m the wedding photographer for you, you secure me for your wedding day with a 30% down payment.
- It’s the big day! Congratulations. I’ll capture your best moments – from getting ready, to the ceremony, to the last dance at the reception.
- Over the next six weeks, I’ll be editing your photos, ready to deliver to you on inside of a beautiful custom timber box with a selection of hand-picked highlight prints from the day, along with any extras you’ve ordered.
- You log in to your private album online, share with your friends and family, and enjoy your beautiful story for years to come.
*Charm and wit only available while coffee lasts.
Ok! I’m ready to talk to you about my wedding!
I’m really looking forward to hearing from you. Reach out to me on my contact from, or send me an email telling me a bit about yourself, and I’ll respond within 24 hours. Alternatively, I can be reached on 0400 00 20 50 outside of business hours.