“A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.” – Roald Dahl
Free from awkward poses, all natural and timeless memories worth sharing.
That’s my promise to you as your wedding photographer.
I believe that the best moments in life happen when people are being themselves….in all of their imperfect, sometimes dorky and quite often candidly quirky glory!
It’s only when we’re 100% comfortable that we truly look our happiest. When we’re unaware and wrapped up in the moment, that’s when we open up and let loose, show the world who we are, and let our personalities radiate for the world to see. And when you have a photographer on hand to make you feel at ease and ensure you look your best, that’s when the real magic happens.
That’s why I’ve developed a customisable wedding photography package and style of working that ensures your images will artfully capture your story.
How I work as a wedding photographer
When you purchase my wedding photography package, I solemnly swear not to:
- Direct you into any unnatural, awkward poses.
- Get in the way of you, your guests or your bridal party.
- Make uncomfortable demands – it’s your wedding day!
As your wedding photographer, I most likely will:
- Pretend I’m invisible (don’t worry – I always wear clothes).
- Stand back and let the day unfold naturally, and be on hand to get those moments you’ll want to whip out and annoy everyone with at parties.
- Stick around for the entire day. Not just because I love wedding cake, but because the best images take time to capture.
The whole kit and kaboodle (aka my Wedding Photography Packages)
Hire me to capture your wedding photos and you’ll get:
- 1 x initial face-to-face consult to assess your wedding photography wants and needs.
- 1 full day of shooting with a professional, friendly photographer who can also dance well – that’s me!
- Limitless images, all beautifully shot and professionally edited as high res JPG images on a USB stick, hand-delivered by yours truly inside a bespoke, wooden gift box.
- 1 x exclusive online gallery to show your friends and family on Facebook.
- Up to 10 prints of your best images, ready for you to frame.
Investment: prices start from $2400.
A note about travel: I love holidays! But please be advised that if you want to take me with you, I charge extra dependent upon the location.
Here’s how it all folds out:
- You contact me via email and tell me a bit about yourself, including your wedding date.
- We book a face-to-face appointment. We’ll go over your wants and needs, how you both met, your wedding vendors and location. This is where you also decide if we’ll work well together, and I’ll bowl you over with my charm and wit*.
- Once you’ve decided that I’m the wedding photographer for you, you secure your wedding date with a 30% down payment.
- The final 70% payment is due 1 week before the day.
- It’s the big day! Congratulations. I’ll capture your best moments – from getting ready, to the ceremony, to the last dance at the reception.
- Over the next six weeks, I’ll be editing your photos, ready to hand-deliver to you on a USB stick delivered inside of a beautiful custom timber box with a selection of hand-picked highlight prints from the day, along with any extras you’ve ordered.
- You log in to your private album online, share with your friends and family, and enjoy your beautiful story for years to come.
*Charm and wit only available while coffee lasts.
Ok! I’m ready to talk to you about my wedding!
I’m really looking forward to hearing from you. Send me an email telling me a bit about yourself, and I’ll respond within 24 hours. Alternatively, I can be reached on 0406 00 20 50 during business hours.
To find out more please get in contact with me by visiting my contact page